Welcome to Alice Park Nursery
Where would your child like to go every day?
We couldn’t think of a better site for a nursery than right in the middle of one of Bath’s most beautiful, child-friendly parks, near Larkhall village. And nor could our most important clients: the twenty or so under fives who love coming here.
Alice Park is a real boon and we make good use of the open spaces for lots of running around in the fresh air – a real bonus in Bath. But of course we don’t spend all our time on the swings and slides – we manage to fit in stories, puzzles, games, drawing, soft play, sleep times and delicious home-cooked meals, too!
Lots of learning, lots of play
When you’re small, every day brings something new and exciting. Especially here!
Being in a park means we have space all around us to explore and play in, and we take full advantage of it in all seasons. In winter we’ll be making snowmen and throwing snowballs; spring is just made for collecting twigs and leaves to create lovely pictures with their many different shapes; autumn will find us harvesting acorns and other treasures for our nature table.
And summer? Well, all year round actually – we’ll be out on trikes and bikes (there’s a fabulous track in Alice Park for children to learn on), playing racing games or listening to stories under the shade of the conker trees. It’s what being little’s about.
In a nutshell:
- we care for children from 1-5 years for a minimum of 2 days a week at £62.50 per day per child.
- we’re open from 8am-6pm on weekdays, closing only for a week at Easter and Christmas plus bank holidays
- we have three big rooms and a conservatory, plus a garden where the children play, grow organic vegetables and care for small animals
- all food and drinks (and nappies if needed) are included in the daily price
- we can accommodate special needs